One of my favorite offers is currently available for 7-Night or longer sailings on Disney Cruise Line – a half deposit! This offer reduces your initial deposit amount by half, reallocating the other half to the remaining balance due by your final payment due date. Deposit amounts vary by cruise and stateroom. This half deposit offer ends February 15, 2018.
Cruise itineraries are currently out through early 2019. The Magic sails a variety of 7-Night and longer cruises in Europe over summer 2018. The Wonder spends summers in Alaska. Both are great family vacation options to getaway during summer break while also seeing new and interesting parts of the world!
Don’t forget, we offer onboard credit for your Disney Cruise! Request your cruise quote anytime!
The Disney Cruise Line Half Deposit offer is now available for Guests who book a new 7-night or longer sailing between Dec. 21, 2017-Feb. 15, 2018. Guests are only required to pay 50% of the cruise deposit amount to secure the booking and the offer can be applied to 7-night or longer sailings departing June 23, 2018-May 31, 2019. The remaining balance is due at time of final payment.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.